Wellness Hub Content Contribution Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in contributing content to Wellness Hub.
Wellness Hub is a community dedicated to providing high quality educational information about alternative medicine options, holistic health, and wellness. We welcome different voices to contribute to this knowledge base.
We are interested in a variety of topics that affect body, mind, and spirit including, but not limited to:
- Alternative testing options & treatments
- Chronic conditions
- Diet & Nutrition
- Exercise & Fitness
- Hormone Imbalances & Replacement Therapy
- Lyme Disease
- Mind-body connection
- Skin Care
- Stress Management
If you have a guest post idea, even if it is not included on this list, but feel it would be a good fit for our audience, please submit your guest post topic idea for consideration.
We will either approve the idea or suggest changes –either way, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
If your idea is accepted, you can submit your draft guest post below.
Please read the following guidelines & suggestions prior to submitting a draft guest post.
Guest Post Guidelines
Please take the time to read our blog and have a general understanding of the types of content we feature, as well as the style and format of our posts. Writing should be in a conversational tone without lots of jargon. Short paragraphs, bullet points, and infographics are encouraged.
- Length: our posts are typically between 500 and 1,200 words in length.
- We are seeking original content that has not appeared exactly the same way anywhere else.
- Please assume that our audience has limited knowledge about alternative medicine and/or your topic. Avoid jargon or any assumptions about prior knowledge on the subject.
- Cite your sources: facts, studies, and quotes must be supported and validated. Have proper attribution at the end of the post. Here is a link to Hubspot to learn how to properly site references.
- Include links relevant to your post in the body of your post to different influencers/experts related to what you are writing about.
- Guest authors are encouraged to submit a featured photo image and/or video along with their posts, that may or may not be used. The guest blogger must attest that he/she is the owner of the image/video OR the image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license –such as stock photo service. (Medium sized stock photos or 800x 600 pixels in size are best to avoid pixilation.)
- Spelling and grammar: Please ensure that your post has been edited for grammar, spelling, and proper punctuation prior to submission. If you would like Wellness Hub to provide professional editorial services for your post, we charge $95./per post.
- Self-promotion: The context of the post should be informative. Avoid self-promotional content in the body of your post.
- Guest bloggers will be acknowledged at the beginning of the article and with a short bio statement (not more than 90 words) at the end of the article/post. Guest bloggers will be allowed to have one web link to their website. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site. Please send a headshot if you would like us to include one with the bio at the end.
- Submissions are subject to Wellness Hub approval and may be edited to meet Wellness Hub standards.
- If your post is edited by Wellness Hub, we will provide you a courtesy copy of the revised draft prior to posting it to the Wellness Hub website. We request a response to the revised draft within 3 business days of receipt of the revised draft.
- If your post is accepted, you are providing Wellness Hub license to share and promote the post on social media and any marketing channel.
- Authors of guest posts retain the copyright to their posts but license the use of the guest post to Wellness Hub LLC indefinitely.
- Once the post has been submitted to WellnessHubNova.com for consideration, we ask that you not publish it anywhere online, exactly as submitted, including your own website or blog. If you do not hear from us within five business days, please assume that we will not be able to use your article.
So if you’re ready to submit your post, please remember to provide suggestions on a photo to include with your post. If you don’t have a photo readily available, we suggest that you browse through one of the following free stock photo sites and provide us with a few suggestions.
Finally, don’t forget to submit a short author bio a few sentences long for the end of the post along with an author headshot.
By submitting a Guest Post to WellnessHubNOVA.com, you agree that you have read and understand this agreement, and agree to be bound by it.
Please use the guest blog submission form here to be sure that you are including all the required information for your guest post.
We look forward to seeing your post!
Not a writer – no problem.
Subject Matter Expert Option – If you don’t have time to write an article, there is another option. You can let us know what topics you have expertise with and would be willing to provide information about and we can have our copywriter schedule a time to talk with you by phone to gather the information to be included in a future Wellness Hub post. We will, of course, give credit to our Subject Matter Experts and Content contributors as appropriate in the post and at the end of the posts themselves. If you are interested in being a subject matter expert/content contributor for Wellness Hub, please fill out this brief form here to let us know the topics you can help with.