Learn How To Reduce Your Stress And Anxiety In One Hour
Imagine being rested, calm, grounded, and more present…
- Get techniques to help you deal with stress
- Increase your clarity, focus & energy
- Learn how to add breath work, journaling, and exercise to your toolset
- Find peace of mind & stability
You’ll also discover where you should be focusing your energy on a daily basis (hint: being selfish is okay).
All of this and more in a FREE downloadable MP3 file:
The audio was recorded live at our best-selling stress management workshop.
Stress management taught by 3 of Wellness Hub’s holistic practitioners!
Reviews from our community
This workshop received 5-star reviews from attendees:
“I really enjoyed the workshop on stress and the practices the speakers gave. Looking forward to future events.”
“Inspiring and informative workshop –helped me think deliberatively, more focused about stress.”
“Great workshop! Thank you for putting together such and excellent panel of experts.”
"This was an information packed hour –great use of my time. Lots of take aways - I can use for myself and my clients!"
Take the audio with you!
More reasons to grab this free audio today
By downloading this audio workshop you’ll learn how:
- Stress affects our bodies in so many ways – not just on an emotional level but at the cellular level where it can accelerate aging
- We’re surrounded by noise and messages that add more “stuff” to our already full plate
- It’s important to know how you can best handle stress so that you can have better days
- Beyond this audio workshop, you can easily access these Wellness Hub practitioners to support & motivate you on your journey (see their contact info in our directory)
- Wellness Hub and these practitioners/presenters provide unique perspectives, love, & encouragement
The Workshop presentation is 1 hour long. This digital package includes an MP3 audio file from the workshop for download. Listen to the whole session or skip to your favorite guided meditation or breathing exercise.
Available on demand anytime you want to tame your stress.